Now Introducing Business Tracktm
The enhanced web tool for tracking, analyzing and monitoring payment processing information.
Analyze payment processing with an easy-to-use suite of online tools, gaining greater insight to quickly and effectively manage your electronic transactions.
Your future success requires that you have the business insight today to make informed business decisions tomorrow.
We understand that as a busy merchant you value the convenience of accessing and managing all processing data through a consolidated, user-friendly web portal. Business Track provides key information on all of your payment streams, including credit, debit, prepaid/giftcard and check, in a single, consolidated web tool.
Key Data at a Glance
The newly designed user interface has key applications organized by popular use, so frequently accessed applications are prominently located. Easy to read charts visually depict daily sales and deposit data by payment type, along with new SpendTrend® excerpts to help you quickly understand monthly consumer spending by industry.
Key Features and Data
- Card Processing Summary- Displays 7 day processing summaries
- Statements- Link to monthly statements for credit and debit card activity
- Disputes- View summary information on open disputes with link to online tool
Self Service & Online Support
- Account Maintenance- Update statement delivery method, address and contact information
- User Preferences- Change Password, Request Additional Applications and Update User Profile
- Contacts- Handy reference of bank contact information
- Resources- Convenient links to training demos, industry news, and business glossary
- What’s New- Keep informed with latest announcements and time-sensitive information
Links to Popular Applications
- ClientLine Reporting- View payment processing information such as sales, bank deposits, and statements. Access over 150 scheduled reports, online or via email
- Dispute Manager- Receive, view and respond to chargeback and retrieval disputes online
- Alerts- Receive notifications by email for events related to Reconciliation and Dispute activities
- Data File Manager- Self-service tool to create, test, manage, and generate raw data files daily or on demand as needed
- Gift Card Reporting- Convenient access to your prepaid program data